Book a Programme
We are committed to supporting schools, community organisations & churches across Northern Ireland to deliver excellent Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) in their context.
Have a browse and choose your programmes.
Review our programmes and decide which one(s) best suits your needs (feel free to give us a call or drop us an email if you need some help).
Get in touch
Before getting in touch, the following information greatly helps our team in the office:
- Which programmes you would like
- Your preferred dates (it’s helpful to have a few options just in case your first choice is unavailable)
- Estimated pupil/young people numbers
- Contact our team by the form below, email or phone
Our experienced team will work with you to ensure that our presentations fit around your timings, and will agree all the practical details with you in advance of your Love For Life visit.
- You will receive a booking confirmation with an estimate of the cost (if applicable), some helpful pre-visit information, additional resources (such as Lesson Plans if applicable)
- Please check your booking confirmation to ensure the programmes, dates and times are correct. Let us know as soon as possible if you need to make amendments
- Forward any documentation that is relevant to an outside agency visiting your school/organisation
On the day
- Our team will arrive 30 minutes before the agreed start time of the first programme and will be wearing a Love For Life uniform
- We supply our own multimedia equipment for all our presentations. However the team can plug into an existing system, if a suitable screen/projector/PA system is already installed
- If your programme is paid on a ‘per-pupil’ basis, our team will take an accurate count of those in attendance
Invoicing & follow-up
- Our office team will forward an invoice (if applicable), including any updated attendance numbers (you will always only pay for those who attended, even if it’s less that what you estimated)
- A report of the anonymous evaluations is sent to the school to allow you to review the needs and responses of their pupils to aid your delivery of effective Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE).
Accessing your free Lesson Plans (School programmes only)
- We are delighted to be able to offer you lesson plans as part of your booking. These are designed to support your delivery of Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) and complement the programme(s) that we deliver for your pupils
- These are available to download at your convenience here. The password is listed next to your programme information on the first page of the booking confirmation document. The passwords are specific to the current academic year and renew annually. These lesson plans are for use in your school only
- The download will include an introduction document, along with a suite of 4 lesson plans and supporting resources for each programme