Interested in joining our team? All roles that are currently being recruited for will be listed below.
Got a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising & Communications Lead
Could you be our new Fundraising & Communications Lead? We’re looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team and lead the development and delivery of Love For Life’s Fundraising & Communications Strategy.
This role will be responsible for the further development and delivery of Love For Life’s Fundraising & Communications Strategy. In this role you will:
- Have responsibility for securing, increasing and diversifying Grants, Trusts & Foundations income
- Create and deliver engaging and inspiring fundraising campaigns and initiatives to increase income across one-off, committed, and legacy donors
- Lead Donor & Supporter Relations, building an effective proactive and reactive engagement plan, ensuring an excellent experience at all touch points
- Align actions across the organisation, ensuring cohesion and consistency across all Love For Life’s fundraising and other communications and campaigns
- Develop fundraising capabilities and the confidence of all staff to play their part in inspiring generosity to our cause
The Job Profile outlines what we could reasonably expect from a full-time position. Given the current scale of Fundraising and Communication activities and part-time nature of the role, expectations of deliverables will be appropriately aligned. The primary focus of the role will be Grants, Trusts & Foundations income and scaling up fundraising campaigns and initiatives income across one-off, committed, and legacy donors (items 1 and 2 above). It is our hope that this role will grow and evolve in order to support the growth across the 5 key areas above.
Hours of Employment: Flexible: 15 or 22.5 hours per week (flexible distribution of hours available)
Location: Hybrid – minimum one day in the Love For Life office (Waringstown)
Note: The Person Specification and Hours of Employment have been revised/changed from previous advertisements.
About Love For Life
Formed in 2002, Love For Life is a Christian charity with a long-standing reputation for delivering holistic Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) in all school types and in many different community settings across Northern Ireland.
Our programmes for young people, parents & carers aim to inspire, equip and resource the next generation to know their worth, flourish in their relationships and value their sexual choices.
As Fundraising and Communications Lead you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of over 41,000 young people annually.
Our vision for the future is every young person valuing themselves, relationships and sex in a thriving society. Together, it’s possible.
For application forms and further information please contact:
PHONE: 028 38 820 555,
POST: Judith Cairns, Love for Life, 6 Banbridge Road, Waringstown, BT66 7QA
The nature of the work of Love For Life and this particular role is such that we attach an occupational requirement to the post of Fundraising and Communications Lead relating to religious belief.
It is an occupational requirement that the person appointed to this role is a committed Christian and confirms their agreement with our Charter and Basis of Faith