Designed for young adolescents, this interactive session considers identity, influences and interactions, and celebrates pupils’ uniqueness and value as they face the joys and challenges of growing up.Book Now
At a Glance
Key Stage 3
All Sorts is a fantastic programme that helps pupils through the challenges of puberty and relationship questions.
Pupils are encouraged to celebrate their uniqueness and differences and not to be misled by online portrayals of perfect people with perfect lives. Great advice is given around personal hygiene, the impact of puberty and coping with change. This programme also discusses healthy relationships and how to access help and support.
Topics covered in this presentation:
- Value and uniqueness
- Self-awareness: positive body image
- Puberty and personal hygiene
- Media influence and peer pressure
- Social media
- Appropriate touch and social interaction
- Positive friendships
- Love, relationships and sex
- How to say no with confidence
- Support network: who can help?
Key Stage 3 (or developmental equivalent)